Monday, May 17, 2010

Andy's Graduation and Macy Video

Andy graduated with his Masters Degree last Thursday. Macy Belle and I are so proud of him. He also received the award for Clinical Excellence in Exercise Physiology at an awards banquet earlier in the week. Yay Andy!


Here is a video of Macy. She was hungry so it was pretty mean that we taped her rather than feeding her, but she is so cute with her hunger cues!

6 comments:

sarah jean said...

andy you rock...that is so awesome!!! and i just love that little macy. i watched the video 3 times with a big smile on my face

Becca and Ashton said...

i love that little girl! SO darn cute. oh and Andy we so so wish we could have been there for your graduation. Congrats

GeGe Denise said...

She is so beautiful and so darn cute...I love her so much...Andy, you are the proud daddy...poor little thing she was just looking for something to eat...Stefany, you are doing a great job. Great Job on the graduation. Wish we could have been there.

Soilsqueezer said...

Andy -- congrats on the Master's Degree! I'm not sure exactly what and exercise physiologist does, but I am just a little worried that you might end up working for the Evil Empire otherwise known as the Yankees. Stay strong and don't fall to the dark side, pleaeeeeese. Oh and your baby is cute too.

Rachel said...

Woo Hoo. Nice job little brother.

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

I did not do it to be mean to Macy it was to help her strengthen her neck. Which as you can tell is very strong.
I would love to get a job with the Yankees, or the M's for that matter (but what they need is batting coach).
As soon as I find a job I will tell you what an exercise physiologist does.