Sunday, June 13, 2010

Macy Days of Summer

The first time Macy fell asleep in her swing.
Macy posing after a diaper explosion. She had to strip down to get cleaned up.

Macy turned one month old on June 2nd. She was so happy about that!


Macy wearing Daddy's hat. She posed like this all by herself.

Macy all dressed up for church. She was very excited to go.


Macy and Daddy taking a nap.

This is Macy shouting, "GOOOOAAAAL", after the US scored.

6 comments:

GeGe Denise said...

What a fabulous little girl...I just can hardly wait to see her.

Miquelyn Hollingsworth said...

She is so cute! I just love all of her facial expressions haha!

sarah jean said...

oh my gosh these pictures are so cute and funny!! i can tell she and i are going to be best friends.

Becca and Ashton said...

you can tell she is gonna have the greatest little personality, i love her!

Papa D said...

What great pics. She is so awesome,,,,

Rachel said...

I love how much she smiles!