We all had a fabulous New Year! Macy tried very hard to stay up, but only made it to 11:00. On New Years Day, she posed for a couple of pictures with her New Years sign!
Happy 2011!
Today Macy turned 8 Months! It is so amazing how fast time flies.
Macy in her special New Years/ Birthday dress and bow.

Macy was so cute today. She kept leaning on things like she was tired, then popped right back up as if to say, "don't worry, I'm awake, I'm awake!" Well, finally she couldn't stay awake anymore she leaned over on Daddy and she was out!
3 comments:
She is so cute and I love the picture of her falling asleep...I am lonely already.
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! andy and you make beautiful babies!
Macy is so cute! I love the pirst picture of her, she looks so surprised/excited!
Post a Comment