Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Some Exciting News . . .

Andy was offered a job in Jacksonville, Florida. I know nothing about Jacksonville, but I do know that I am excited/nervous that we will be moving there very soon. Here are a few pics of our new home:




























And not too far away is . . .

The Happiest Place on Earth!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Woo Hoo! I already told Andy that when I come to visit I want to go to Disney World please.

sarah jean said...

to say i love that you guys will be living in florida is an understatement!!!! it will be the perfect place for your family. congrats to andy......his hard work paid off.

GeGe Denise said...

I shall miss you so much but I am so excited for you and it looks like a beautiful place to live...but we will visit...after my knee is done and we will have lots of fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is soo exciting! I wish I was living some where hot right now!

{ Missemmelle } said...

That's exciting! Congratulations! I spent a little bit of time in Pensacola and loved it! You're going to love it!