-Macy has discovered Mama's makeup bag and likes to look through it and play with whatever she finds
-Macy loves to play all day and just chatter away to herself
-Macy doesn't like to hold her bottle. She would prefer to touch her toes and do high kicks
-Macy likes all sorts of grown up foods. So far she has had real pears, strawberries, saltines, hamburger buns, soft pretzels, and rice.
-Macy LOVES Dora the Explorer. She is very excited when she gets to watch it in the morning
-Macy is trying to say words. She says "Ni, ni" for "night, night" and tries to get the sounds right for "uh, oh"- right now its "ah, ah, uh" or just "oh"
-Macy HATES things on her feet. No more footie pj's for her. She also HATES things around her wrists. She fusses until someone rolls them up. Good thing this little girl is moving to FLORIDA!
5 comments:
she looks so old! I cannot wait to see her!
When Stefany says she does not like things on her feet...Oh my heck...the footie jammies went on and she began and yell and cry...took them off and she was happy.
oh my gosh my heart is melting right now. she is so darn beautiful i can't even handle it. I can't wait to see her in june because i miss her so much!
She is so cute I can barely stand it!!
Seriously I can't believe how big she is getting!
Post a Comment