Monday, June 13, 2011

Our Third Anniversary

Andy and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary last Tuesday. It was pretty low-key because we were preparing to go out of town on Wednesday, but we had a nice evening spending time together. Our first and second anniversaries were spent in New York, so we weren't able to enjoy the top tier of our wedding cake. When we got back to Washington last fall, we discovered that our cake had gone MIA. We decided that this anniversary we would try to recreate our cake. As you can see below, it didn't look very pretty, but it did taste yummy! We baked the cake on Sunday and enjoyed a little piece everyday until we went out of town. We hope to make this a tasty anniversary tradition!

Andy and Me Three Years Ago.


Our Anniversary Cake.


We had some homemade BBQ chicken pizza for our anniversary dinner.

2 comments:

Papa D said...

I am not sure what happened to your cake....I will look for it......but I am pretty sure the one you made is better tasting.......happy anniversary....

GeGe Denise said...

I sure do miss you guys...not sure where the cake went? Tis a puzzlement....kiss Macy for me.