Monday, July 18, 2011

Andy's Birthday

Happy Birthday to my Awesome Husband Andy! I hope he had a wonderful birthday even though I was scatter brained at every meal and didn't finish his cake until Macy was already in bed. To make up for it, here are the top five reasons I love Andy:

1. He massages my back, neck, ankles, and calves and helps me stretch my hips when they are sore.

2. He lets me sleep in on days that he doesn't work until later in the day. He gets up with Macy and plays while I get a few more zzzz's.

3. He is always willing to help around the house. He cooks, does dishes, vacuums, cleans bathrooms, takes out the trash, etc., etc., etc.!

4. He makes me peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and/or waffles at random times of the day.

5. He makes me laugh when I am having a bad day or just whenever.

Thank you Andy for all the wonderful things you do! (Maybe next year the reasons I love you won't be so pregnancy-centered).

Here are some pics from Andy's big day:










Macy and Andy opening gifts.









Macy and Andy singing, "Itsy, Bitsy Spider".


Andy and his b-day cake.

5 comments:

Papa D said...

We wish we were there!!!!!

Papa D said...

I think I always sang "eensy weensy spider" to Macy rather than "itsy bitsy". She must think we are a little confused about the spider.

GeGe Denise said...

I love the stack of gifts and Macy's hair...miss you all.

Becca and Ashton said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite brother!

the moores said...

cute post!! Andy is awesome!