Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hello Again

It has been a busy few months. We went to Washington for Thanksgiving then there was Christmas, New Year's, and everyday life. Also, I think someone in our house is sick at all times. And then that person shares it with another person who shares it with another person and then before you know it we are all sick. I have never been sick so many times in such a short time span. There must be lots of new bugs in Wyoming that we aren't used to.

So what else have we been up to when we aren't busy being sick?

Andy is busy at work. I am not sure what all he does there, but he works very hard to keep a roof over our head and food on the table. He is also working in the Elders Quorum at Church which keeps him out of trouble.

I don't even know what to say about myself. I run around frantically throughout the day attempting to keep the house in order and the kids alive. I don't always succeed with the former, but so far I have been able to do the latter.

Macy is a little chatter box. She is getting really good at telling us what she needs and wants which is very helpful. She loves to play pretend and sing all day long. Pooh is still her bestest friend, but she also enjoys Princesses and Tinker Bell.

The boys are so silly. They are always making me laugh. They both love to bop to music particularly Go Diego Go and Run-DMC. Nick really enjoys putting things on his head and wondering around with them and  Zack is about the bounciest boy I've ever met. He gets really excited and starts to bounce up and down on his knees really fast.  They also like to get into trouble, pulling things off the table if they can reach and pulling all the cans out the cupboard.

While we haven't been 100% healthy, we have been very happy. Hopefully I will be able to do a better job of  filling everyone in on our many adventures.

A couple pictures in case you have forgotten what we look like. 

 Christmas Morning. 

Mama's birthday.

2 comments:

Denny and Denise said...

I have missed your blog...thanks for posting...love you.

Denny and Denise said...

I also love seeing the kids...I miss them and love them so much.