5 things I was doing 5 years ago . . .
1) Coaching Basketball at BYU-Idaho
2) I had just discovered the greatness that is The OC (thanks becs)
3) Frequently popping by shoulder back in socket (sorry becs)
4) Being told by my teachers that I will not make enough cash to support a family as a teacher.
5) Starting playing International Court Soccer
5 things on my To-Do list today . . .
1) Jump Rope and exercise
2) Psychology of Exercise class
3) Shop for fruit and veggies
4) Prepare a presentation on Exercise and MS
5) Sweep the floor
5 things I would do with a million dollars . . .
1) Save enough money so that we do not need to pay life insurance
2) buy a condo over looking Central Park
3) Follow Madonna's adoption plan
4) Attend all the Broadway plays that interest us.
5) Start up a health club
5 places I have lived . . .
1) Spokane, WA
2) Rexburg, ID
3) Western, NY
4) Anchorage, AK
5) New York, NY
5 jobs I have held . . .
1) Maytag repair man
2) Tour Guide
3) Sports Official
4) Basketball/Cross Country/Soccer Coach
5) Health Club Manager
5 things I want to be doing in 5 years
1) No longer studying for an exam
2) Playing with my kids
3) Making enough money to support my family
4) Coaching a basketball team at any level
5) Writing a book
6 comments:
i got 2 shout outs.... i feel cool
It was not even planned
What exactly is Madonna's adoption plan?
Madonna's adoption plan involves going to Africa and stealing an orphan who in fact actually has parents.
Oh my gosh, Andy you make me laugh and then Stefany's answer to dad's question was so right on once again, I LOL.
And I remember the whole shoulder ordeal...Yuck on the dislocation and poor Andy who had the surgery
ok madonna's adoption plan is so so so funny!!!!
Post a Comment