5 things I was doing 5 years ago . . .
1) living in a dorm room even smaller than my current apartment
2) dancing at U of I
3) working while my family played in Vegas during Spring Break
4) taking o-chem from a prof who loved wine, psych from a prof who loved beer, and soc from a prof who loved exotic alcoholic beverages from around the world . . . and they all talked about alcohol more than their respective subjects
5) not eating at "Bob's" (the dorm's dining center) unless forced
5 things on my To-Do list today . . .
1) sleep
2) make a sign-up list for building clean-up
3) sleep
4) eat some cookies
5) sleep
5 things I would do with a million dollars . . .
1) retire, I was hoping to do so soon anyway
2) buy a bigger apartment, maybe one with an elevator and an actual paid doorman instead of a bum
3) take my hubby on a cruise because that is his favorite thing to do
4) get Christopher Walken to sing at my Birthday every year until he dies
5) give some to our doorman/bum
5 places I have lived . . .
1) Seattle, WA
2) Cheyenne, WY
3) Mountain Home, ID
4) Pullman, WA
5) New York, NY
5 jobs I have held . . .
1) Subway Sandwich Artist
2) Baskin Robbins Cake Decorator
3) Beasley Coliseum Usher
4) Dance Teacher for Little Girls
5) Nurse at a Fertility Clinic
5 things I want to be doing in 5 years . . .
1) be at home raising children
2) have a husband who makes money instead of just spends it
3) have Christopher Walken star in one of my Broadway Musicals
4) still be living in the same apartment because I soooo dislike moving
5) be America's Next Top Model
5 people I tag . . .
1) Denise!!! Yay!
2) Rachel
3) Andy
4) Ashton
5) Denny
Does it have to be girls? I hope not. I ran out of girls after Rachel. I would have put Ella, but I don't think she remembers very well what she was doing 5 years ago.
4 comments:
YEAH !!!
(I just had no idea about this Christopher Walken thing...on your birthday AND on Broadway.)
5 things I was doing 5 years ago.
1. trying to lose weight.
2. trying to get Becca up in the morning for seminary...or in reality, lay in bed as Dad tried to get Becca up.
3. keep up on my laundry.
4. quilting
5. worrying about my kids.
5 things on my To-do list today.
1. go to the Temple at 6:45am (done)
2. make MFPs for a funeral (done)
3. go the funeral at 1pm (done)
4. baptism at 4 pm (done)
5. feed the missionaries (done)
And yes, I am tired!
5 things I would do with a million dollars.
1. retire (I will need to so I can go to Stefany's birthday party and hear Christopher Walken sing and be on Broadway PLUS attend all my grandchildren's births)
2. new house with rooms (and bathrooms) for all
3. completely out of debt
4. plan and pay for another fabulous family vacation.
5. Best Food storage for the whole family.
5 places I have lived.
1. Wenatchee WA
2. Chelan, WA
3. Spokane, WA
4. Kooskia, ID
5. Kamiah, ID
Jobs I have held
1. Kentucky Fried Chicken Salad girl.
2. Used Book Buy Back Cashier at Ricks College.
3. Health Unit Coordinator, Post Partum and Cardiac Care
4. Office worker extrordinaire for Ryan Holbrook
5. Front Desk President for CCNW
5 Things I will be doing in 5 years.
1. Hopefully, thinner and healthier.
2. Busy visiting all of my children and grandchildren.
3. Laughing at/with dad.
4. Getting ready to go on a mission.
5. keeping up with all of these blogs.
stef you are funny. we miss seein you.
I am fairly confident that Ella was singing, dancing and making a pact with the other Rodgers children 5 years ago.
Things I was going 5 years ago
1. Trying to keep track of family...what they need at the time.
2. Same home same job (not much change with me.
3. Havana Ward bishopric
4. 30 lbs heavier than now!!
5. Planning things
Things on my to-do list (I actually have a long detailed list, so I will just give a random sample)
1. Get stuff for an internal auditor at work.
2. Get several interviews for Stake Presidency for Wednesday night.
3. Cancel Bank of America Account (We are switching to United Health Services Credit Union)
4. Paint back porch
5. Home/visit teach (It is the 31st, you know)
Things I would do with 1 million dollars.
1. Pay off everything, so we owe nothing to anyone.
2. Upgrade House
3. Upgrade food storage
4. Keep a fairly good amount to be used to help kids with emergencies
5, Invest conservatively.
5 Places I have lived
1. Kalispell Montana
2. Bellingham, WA
3. Seattle WA
4. Hokkaido and northern Honshu, Japan
5. Provo, UT
5 jobs I have held
1. Ran sound system and worked camera for horse racing for NW Montana Fair
2. Pizza Hut worker
3. Janitor/Set up person at Wilkinson Center BYU
4. Worker at Olympic Stain Company
5. Human Resources Manager
5 things wanting to do 5 years from now.
1. Continuing to have a fun life with Denise
2. Visiting, helping kids and grandkids
3. Stake Exec Sec
4. Same job, same house
5. 195 pounds with a more muscle
7 people I tag
1. Denise
2. Rachel
3. Andy
4. Sarah
5. Becca
6. Ashton
7. Stefany
Post a Comment