Here are some pictures from our picnic in Central Park last week.

Me and Andy next to a flowering tree of some sort.

I thought this was a cool picture of the
saxophone player!

Me next to some rocks.

Andy drinking his water . . . as usual.

Me and Andy.

Just to show you that the park is right in the middle of the city.

Some
scenery.

Andy and me sharing an
Oreo. And a nice shot of our wedding rings.

A bird.

Andy eating some fresh, cool cantaloupe.

Andy and his egg salad sandwich. (We had pictures of me eating, but I looked like a cow, so I only put his on :) ).

Me unpacking lunch. (I added the pictures wrong so they tell the story of our day in reverse).

Andy and me in Central Park.
9 comments:
Well first of all...Stefany you look amazing...I love that color on you.
Second...I wish I had been there...the food sounds fabulous...I love egg salad sandwiches, cantaloupe
and oreos. The day looks beautiful and I love Central Park...I hope the weather is nice when we come for Thanksgiving.
By the way, Andy, you look great as well.
Miss you
So jealous. I love Central Park.
yeah that looks so fun!! you guys are so cute... i cant wait to see you in a few weeks!!!
When I went to NY I was surprised how big Central Park was. It is very nice to have it in the middle of the city like that.
The park is amazing and very very large. No need to be jealous, next time anyone comes to the city we can have another picnic. Bloomberg limits us to 10 per year, so tell us ahead of time so that we can either save them up, or borrow one from a friend.
I keep showing my friends at work these pictures and they just love them especially Barbra who lived in NYC and left after 9/11...just too much for her to bear...anyway, they all say how beautiful you are Stefany.
So I just noticed that Andy's glasses are very reflective. If you take a look you can defitely tell who is taking the picture . . . though the arms sticking out give it away too.
Stefany you are so freaking cute. Your picnic date seemed like a lot of fun. Miss you.
That is so cool! It's like you're on FRIENDS! So I gotta ask, I saw that there is another comment from the Fromm family and I was good friends with James Fromm at CBC. He changed his number and I was never able to find him again. I'm fairly sure that Brett is his brother. How do you know them?! I'm so excited! It's such a small world! Do you know James? Is there anyway I could get in touch with him? Let me know! Thanks!
Post a Comment