Monday, May 18, 2009

Stefany and I recently celebrated the 2 year anniversary of our first date. I wanted to get her something to thank her for giving me a chance 2 years ago. At first I thought about flowers, but they jacked up prices for Mother's day and I am fundamentally against that.

I then came up with my idea. I wanted to get her a watch to thank her for the "Time" that we have had together. So I went to the best place to buy a watch, you guessed it the streets. And when I found these matching watches I had to buy them. I love that they are "Two of a Kind" as that applies to us perfect. With me being the larger one of course





Pay no attention to the price, I assure you that I did not pay anywhere near $85.00

7 comments:

sarah jean said...

andy that is one of the cutest ideas ever!!! seriously i am so impressed with how romantic you are!!!

Becca and Ashton said...

ahhhh very clever. very nice watches as well

Papa D said...

Very will done!

Natalie said...

sweet dude... when I saw that the case ad a CR on it, I was confused why you thought stefany would like some crown royal... but she did grow up in pullman so.... jk This is Paul by the way... hi.

Anonymous said...

Andy, you are so sweet and what a great idea...I am so proud of ...you must have had a mother who read romance novels. :)

You are two lucky people who found each other...fabulous.

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

So I put on facebook that it was our anniversary and Sarah commented (so everyone could read)asking me what I was getting her. Thanks to Sarah that nice man on Broadway made an extra sale that day.

Crown Royal is saved for odd number years.

Since we have never been on a date, I have to do these things to make up for it.

Anonymous said...

I told one of my friends what you did and she started to cry she thought it was so romantic and beautiful...you are the hero in my office.