Saturday, June 27, 2009

Favorite Michael Jackson Songs


In honor of Michael Jackson I thought we should list our favorite Michael Jackson songs (Jackson 5 songs can be included).


Mine are:

1. I'll Be There

2. Man in the Mirror

3. The Way You Make Me Feel

4. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

5. Billie Jean

16 comments:

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

Here is my list, they are in a particular order.

1. Will You Be There
2. You Are Not Alone
3. Heal The World
4. Remember the Time
5. Black or White

You can tell when I was a fan of MJ as all but Your Are Not Alone come from the Dangerous Album

Rachel said...

I like Thriller, Billy Jean, Beat It, and Black or White (and the video where Macalauy Culkin raps). Thriller is stil one of the great videos. I'm watching this E! special on him; weird.

On a side note, I love the picture of the two of you on the blog. So cute! When was it taken?

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

At the Idaho Falls Temple after Dave Hollingsworth's Wedding. We were just dating but don't worry Dave's dad asked us when we were gonna get married.

sarah jean said...

man in the mirror
black or white
billie jean
beat it
thriller

and i'll miss the guy. but lets be honest he was totally crazy. he named his 3rd child blanket.... blanket.

GeGe Denise said...

Well, the picture of you two is amazing!!! I love it and want a copy of it.

My Michael Jackson songs are:

1. We Are the World written with Lionel Ritchie
2. Thriller
3. Beat it
4. Man in the mirror
5. Black or White
and a special shout out to Ben about a rat...

GeGe Denise said...

I also wanted to add to my Michael list...

The way you make me feel.

GeGe Denise said...

Too bad that you two are so cute...Stefany, you must have the bride feel bad you look so beautiful...I need this picture...I keep showing everyone at work. You two are adorable together.

Papa D said...

1. Ben....yes he was singing to a rat, but a great song if you don't think about that.
2. Dancing Machine
3. We are the World
4. She's Out of My Life
5. Weird Al's cover Beat it "Eat it"

Rachael and Brad Huntsman said...

Man in the Mirror
Rock with you
I just can't stop loving you
Don't stop 'til ya get enough
Beat it. Awesome Eddie Van Halen guitar solo.

Rachael and Brad Huntsman said...

Oh, yeah, "she's out of my life" is a great singing along song.

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

I am crazy, Remember the Time is not one of my favorite songs. I love the video with Eddie Murphy and Magic Johnson, but the song, not so much.

My new number 4 is Man in the Mirror

GeGe Denise said...

Seriously, I need a copy of this photo...I just love it.

GeGe Denise said...

Thanks for the photo...I will stop harping about it.

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

I am trying to figure out which Huntsman it is and I am stumped.

The guitar mention sounds like Brad, but the girly songs make me think Rachael

Rachael and Brad Huntsman said...

It's Brad... and the songs aren't girly.

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

I meant no offense to the Huntsman list. They are all fine songs