When I went to meet with the Manager of the Health Club in the Hearst building, she apologized and told me that she forgot that I was coming in. A few days prior to that her fiance's cousin died. So she had canceled most things that week to be with family but forgot to contact me.
The night before was the funeral, and apparently in the Catholic faith it has two parts. So in between the sessions the whole family made reservations at a restaurant in Brooklyn. When they got there they found out that it was closed do to a movie that was being filmed. After explaining that it was a funeral and they did not have time to go anywhere else they let them in.
The movie was "A couple of Dicks" starring Tracy Morgan and Bruce Willis. Both of them were there. When she explained the situation to Tracy Morgan he was a total jerk would not allow pictures and wanted nothing to do with them. They then went over to talk to Bruce Willis, and he was wonderful. He stayed to visit and take pics with the whole family.(she showed me one of him and all the kids where is holding a one year old).
As the family was finishing their meal and getting ready to head back to the church they asked for the check. To their surprise they were told that Bruce Willis paid for the entire meal (over 40 people and alcohol).
Sounds to me like he is quite a great guy.
7 comments:
boy when i first saw the title of this blog i was very confused? i'm sad tracy morgan is a mean mean man.... but i'm not surprised. nor am i surprised that bruce is nice, he's always seemed like a nice man to me!!
I love this story...Tracy Morgan seems so nice on 30 Rock...I guess he is a good actor. But I have always loved Bruce Willis so this is another reason why.
This sure makes me like Bruce Willis a lot!
Yeah, what a great guy.... and payin for alcohol... seriously upstanding citizen. Just playing. I've heard Bruce is great and that Tracy has anger and star issues. I remember the punk'd episode and he didn't handle it well at all.
I guess Tracy Morgan could have just been staying in character.
The alcohol part was to mention how pricey the bill was. In no way am I endorsing drinking.
Well, I have liked Bruce Willis for a long time, so that's cool.
As for Tracy Morgan, not surprising. But he's still my favorite part of 30 Rock. So so funny.
I still enjoy watching Pauly Shore movies despite the fact that everyone agrees that he is a really big jerk.
So it is still ok to enjoy the gr8 work of Tracy Morgan.
Post a Comment