Friday, January 15, 2010

I Want To Wish A Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life

On Saturday the 16th of January my wonderful wife Stefany will turn (?). Just in case you are wondering I know how old she will be, but she might not want anyone you to know that she is gonna be 25, so I will just keep using (?) to keep her age a secret.

Here are (?) reasons why Stefany is the greatest wife EVER, one for every year that she has lived.

1. She is the kindest person that I know (and I know quite a few people).
2. She is brilliant yet she never acts like she is smarter than I am (except when I do something ridiculous).
3. Watching her with children is just amazing, she knows just what to do to make them happy.
4. It was months before she ever complained about watching sports with me.
5. She decided to give me a chance even though she thought I was an inactive, unemployed bum who could not drive and lived with his parents.
6. You can tell when she prays that she has a real relationship with her Heavenly Father (sometimes I open my eyes because it sounds like she is talking to someone who is in the room, that and sometimes I just open them).
7. She played Soccer in high school and was voted most inspirational (or something like that).
8. When we eat she makes sure that I always get more than her (even when she is eating for 1 and 1/2).
9. She is a very hard worker and the reason we are able to live in Manhattan.
10. She made me get rid of my red pants (wait that goes on another list)
11. She rubs my bald head and attempts to tell me that she is ok with me being bald.
12. She loves my family and stays in close touch with them.
13. She loves The OC and wants to celebrate Christmakkuh
14. On many occasions I have woken up to her making me breakfast (and she is a wonderful cook).
15. She wants there to be stricter smoking laws (and I pretty sure she has thought about attacking a few different smokers)
16. She is excited to be a Mom and she makes sure that she does not ingest anything that might harm our little girl.
17. She does not get that mad when I make an inappropriate comment (of course she claims that I make more than I do)
18. She is well rounded, Stefany was a high school cheerleader, graduated from college with a 4.0 and is Mexican.
19. She would rather have a fast food burger than a restaurant burger (me too so that I can get 2 or 3 burgers)
20. She tells me she loves me at least 3 times everyday (even on the days when my inappropriate comments become too frequent)
21. For some reason she is in love with me (that might belong on an "I don't get it list").
22. She has been the star of more dance/music performances than I have even attended, and yet is incredibly humble.
23. She very rarely makes fun of my small hands and never makes fun of my ears.
24. She is the reason that I get up in the morning (and she handles that pressure well)
??. Despite my faults she is excited that we will be together for Time and All Eternity.

6 comments:

GeGe Denise said...

This makes me cry...you are a wonderful husband to a wonderful wife who is a wonderful daughter in law.

sarah jean said...

oh i want to cry too!!! she is amazing and you are very lucky to have her...and she is very lucky to have you!! happy birthday stefany

Papa D said...

Awesome job Andy.....

Rachel said...

That was a nice list. . . it didn't make me want to cry as I'm like Dad with the tears in many ways. I was just telling someone the other day about the amount of watching of sports that Andy does, but that I think it has decreased since marrying Stefany.

Stefany said...

Andy, you are my favorite husband!

Josh n Betsie said...

Andy. That was the sweetest thing I have ever read. I am so glad you have the perfect wife for you. Oh this is betsie by the way. Congrats on the baby. She is due the day my first baby was born.