Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby Shower

The wonderful ladies in the Primary Presidency were so kind as to throw a Baby Shower for me on Friday night. It was so much fun. We ate some delicious treats, talked about everyone's birth stories, and I received some really cute things for Baby Girl!
Here are some of the yummy treats we had. You'll notice some Strawberry Lemonade and some Strawberry Lemon Bars . . . so good!
What a cute banner. Ashley, our Primary President, made this on her Cricut!! I love the colors. I think these were some of the options for our wedding along with orange, but it was vetoed (by the groom).
Everything was so pretty! Becca, one of the Primary Counselors, arranged the flowers.
Here are some books I got for Baby Girl. Andy is excited to read to her everyday. One is a counting book about NYC.
I love the teeny, tiny shoes.
The ruffles on the back of this outfit are soooo cute.
One of the girls at the shower made this! She is very talented!
Some stretch pants to match Mommy. And the cutest little hat.
Some burp clothes that Ashley made. They match a cute skirt and onesie.
Here is a picture of the group (minus one who had to leave early). We had a great time!

4 comments:

sarah jean said...

that looks so fun!! you got some really cute things!! i wish i could have been there!! ps you are like the cutest most non-fat preggo girl ever!!!

GeGe Denise said...

You look so cute and they look so fun and you got some great stuff. I wish I could have been there...love you.

Becca and Ashton said...

ahhh how fun! love the cute gifts you got!

Rachel said...

That looks so fun and like you got such cute things!