oh my gosh i'm laughing so hard right now!!!
Andy was a beautiful baby...she does at this point look "A bit" like him but she will have some "Stefany" in her as well.I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET HER!!!!
Hahaha that made me laugh so much!
It was not a joke, she does look like me. But I am not a fan of the picture of me
That's such a great picture! We are so excited for you guys. Good luck!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh my gosh i'm laughing so hard right now!!!
Andy was a beautiful baby...she does at this point look "A bit" like him but she will have some "Stefany" in her as well.
I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET HER!!!!
Hahaha that made me laugh so much!
It was not a joke, she does look like me. But I am not a fan of the picture of me
That's such a great picture! We are so excited for you guys. Good luck!
Post a Comment