
Macy dressed up as a Cougar Cheerleader for Halloween.

Our Family at the Ward Trunk or Treat on Saturday night. Andy and I were Cougar Fans.

Macy on Halloween morning. She slept in her new Halloween jami's. She was soooo excited to see Daddy.

Macy and Daddy dressed up for Church.

After Church, Macy put on her "My First Halloween" shirt.

Macy pretending to be a scary monster before she has her first taste of orange squash.

Yum, yum, yum. Macy seemed to like it.

Macy got back in her Halloween pj's to go to bed. What a fun First Halloween!
7 comments:
These pictures are SO cute!!!
i have so many things to say...
1. i love that brother metcalf is in your profile pic (he has always seemed like part of the family)
2. you all looked so cute as cougar fans...especially little Macy
3. the daddy daughter church halloween picture is soooooo cute!!
4. stefany did you make her first halloween outfit?
and
5. the picture of Macy pretending to be a scary monster made me laugh so hard. i'm still laughing. it needs to be framed!!!
i can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks
I love these pictures so much and I was there for everything and saw her in person but the pictures say it all...love that little girl.
I cant believe how big she's getting!! She's so dang cute!!!
Those ae truly great pictures and a memorable first Halloween. (for us anyway, I am not sure what Macy thought about the whole thing.
I love the one of her doing the scary monster. Such a cute costume idea too.
Sarah- I made the skirt and the bow, but not the onesie. My dad bought the onesie for her. :)
Post a Comment