I am playing catch up with the blog again! Macy and I just moved to Jacksonville to be with Andy and we didn't have the Internet until the other day so I'm pretty behind. Here is the first of many posts.
We got to Jacksonville on Saturday night so Macy celebrated her first Easter here. I think she had a good time with her new toys and was especially happy to be with Daddy on this special day!

Macy hugging her bunny and checking out the rest of her Easter goodies.

Macy LOVES crayons and coloring.

Macy showing off the back of her cute little Easter pants.

Macy's First Easter Outfit.

Macy HATES bibs these days so she wouldn't cooperate for a picture.
Daddy modeled the bib for us.

Macy and Daddy being so silly.
3 comments:
Oh man I just love my little Macy!!! I need to see more pics of her, your place, and your belly?
Don't worry! More pictures are on the way!
Oh my heck...I love this little girl and miss her SOOOOO much. Andy looks like he has lost weight. love you guys.
Post a Comment