Monday, May 23, 2011

Our Special Announcement

We have already made this announcement to close family and friends, as well as on Facebook, but if you haven't heard yet, here you go. We are expecting TWIN BOYS in October/November. The official due date is November 1st, but they will likely come early!





















Here are the babies at about 11.5 weeks.








This is how we announced to family that we're expecting two BOYS!






















Me at 16 weeks, 1 day. Oh how I love being huge . . .

3 comments:

Becca and Ashton said...

you look beautiful!!!!!

GeGe Denise said...

you look amazing...can not wait to see you.

sarah jean said...

I am so excited for these little boys to come I can hardly stand it!!!!! I also can't wait to see my little Macy!!! Oh and why do you always look so great pregnant? Seriously what do you do to look that good...share your secrets please!!