Today Macy turns 16 months. I don't know where the time has gone! Here is what she has been up to lately.
* Macy has started walking! She still prefers to crawl because it is much faster, but she often walks around the living room.
* Macy is done with her bottle! She hasn't gotten the hang of a traditional sippy cup, so we introduced her to a cup with a lid and straw which she can drink out of all by herself!
* I think Macy has a little crush on Swiper the Fox and The Grumpy Old Troll from Dora (AKA Dor, Dor, Ba-pa). She gets super excited and giggles a lot when they are on. Looks like she has a thing for Bad Boys!
* Macy LOVES her daddy! She gets excited when he comes home from work and starts clapping. When he gets her out of her crib she'll say, "Hi Da!"
* Macy is a super happy girl. She spends her days singing and jabbering.
Here are a few pics from the last month.
Macy showing off her new cup skills.
Macy talking to the babies. That big red blob would be my stomach, by the way.
Macy pretending to put on some of Momma's lip gloss.
Macy pointing out one of her many masterpieces. She also has one on the ground in the entry way, on on the couch, and one on the vent. Although we don't mind, we are still trying to teach her more appropriate places to color.
5 comments:
Adorable Macy and cute belly!
She is too cute! I hope you get to 36 weeks too! We want strong healthy babies! Seriously, if you need me to watch Macy I am here! I think Jack would enjoy some friend time!
that video just made me laugh so hard!!! when she realizes there is something in her hair and then quickly pulls it out....hilarious. I miss all of you so much these days. can't wait to meet the little twinsies!!
I just love the video and all the pictures...I have had everyone at work come look at them. I miss you all.
You look so great! Hope you make it to your goal of 36 weeks! Almost there!
Post a Comment