told the babies that they can stay as long as they like, but we'd really love to meet them soon!
Monday, September 26, 2011
Just For Fun
I had a few fun pictures that we've taken over the last couple weeks that I wanted to share. Enjoy!
Macy was having a bad day and so she cuddled up with me to watch a little Baby Einstein. She has been quite the love bug lately.
Macy loves her Winnie the Pooh Bear. She sleeps with him and carries him around for most of the day. Here they are watching Baby Einstein together on the phone. (Just a few notes. 1) Macy doesn't watch Baby Einstein as much as it may seem . . . or maybe she does . . . 2) I know the hook thing from the store is still on Winnie, but Macy loves to use it to carry him around and so we let her. 3) Macy looks rather homeless in this picture. I promise that she does not usually run around without clothes on.)
Macy taking a little snooze with her Teddy Bears. Actually she was awake and just being silly. I put her in her crib after this because I thought she was trying to tell me she was tired, but then she sang for an hour or so. Obviously she wasn't tired.
I found this cute idea for a baby shower gift online. They are cupcakes made out of baby socks and decorated with hair bows. So fun and so easy!
34 weeks, 5 days. On Tuesday I will be 35 weeks. If I go into labor after that, the doctor won't try and stop it. I feel like I may be running out of room, but still feeling pretty good. I
told the babies that they can stay as long as they like, but we'd really love to meet them soon!
told the babies that they can stay as long as they like, but we'd really love to meet them soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You look so amazing Stefany!! I am so excited to see the boys when they arrive! Do you have names picked out yet??
I love the pic of Macy laying on your stomach. Adorable!!
I love these pictures...Stefany, you look amazing and I am missing my little Macy sooooooo bad...Andy, that is a great picture of you and your sweet family.
can't wait!!!!!
Post a Comment