Macy turned 17 months today! She is such a big girl these days. Lots of walking, talking, and being independent. Here are few things she has learned during the last month.
- Macy is a great walker now. She even does a little running these days. In fact she can outrun her Mama no problem!
- New words Macy has learned recently, "apple" "popcorn" (like Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree . . . we don't feed her popcorn) "green" "potty" and "uh oh".
- Macy likes to count. I will often hear her saying, "5, 6, 9, 10" over and over again.
- Macy likes to say letters too. The other day she guessed "R" during Wheel of Fortune and then bought an "E".
- Macy is getting pretty good at stacking things. She has been working on this skill for the last couple of months. She loves to stack old pill bottles and blocks. Some of her towers are pretty impressive.
- When Macy wakes up from bed or a nap she often greets us by saying, "Da Da Da". That is until recently. I walked in her room, she greeted me with,"Da", I said, "no it's me", and she said, "Mama!" and was very excited. I loved it!
Macy, Daddy, and Pooh Bear watching some Baby Einstein (again).
Macy playing with Mommy's hair picks.
I said, "one, two" and Macy threw her hands in the air and said, "three!" Macy and Daddy looking at the phone.
"Hey Daddy! Where's your hair?"
Macy showing off her walking skills.
4 comments:
I can't believe my little Macy is so old. She is so darn cute...I just love her.
These are such cute pictures...I just can hardly wait until we get to see her and the boys!!!
I can't wait to hang out with this little girl!
Macy is very photogenic!
Post a Comment