This was our first Thanksgiving all by ourselves. Andy is so nice that he wouldn't have cared what I made, but I wanted to put in at least a little effort so I chose a few recipes that you can just mix everything together and throw it in the oven. I think everything turned out pretty well. We spent the rest of the day watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (and missing New York), watching football (and by "we" I really just mean Andy), watching a couple of silly ABC Family Christmas movies, and trying to wrangle the children for pictures. Here are some for you to enjoy.

Our Thanksgiving meal: stuffing (from a box, nothing fancy), sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, ham (we're not big Turkey people), cheddar bay biscuits, and funeral potatoes. We also had a store bought pie for dessert (again, minimal effort on my part, but my sweet husband didn't mind).

Our one and only good picture of all three kids, semi in focus.

The reason why we only have one good picture, Macy went wild and tried to take out her brothers.

Macy showing off her Turkey bow.

Nick with his Thanksgiving onesie and of course his football binki.

Zack and his Thanksgiving onesie.
I think we all had a pretty good day. We may just have to do it again next year!
3 comments:
I think you guys did a great job and the food looks amazing and of course your children are beautiful...we did miss you though.
what a fun little Thanksgiving!!! We missed you guys!!
I love the picture of Macy with the boys when she is kind of laying on the couch. So funny.
Post a Comment