Friday, December 2, 2011

Nick and Zack Are One Month Old!

Nick and Zack turned one month old yesterday. I can't believe how fast the time has gone! They had their one month check up today. Nick weighs 9 lbs 12 oz and is 21.5 in long. Zack weighs 9 lbs and is 22 in long. They are quite the silly little boys. Nick likes to have his meals on time. If he's ready to eat he will start to get really sad and cry as if to say, "I can't believe you guys forgot about me!" But after he eats he'll often have a big smile and all is forgiven. Zack is often not too interested in eating. He gets all wiggly and grunts until he's done then he wants to look around with his big eyes WIDE open. They are both getting really good at sleeping at night. We often get a good 5-6 hours in a row. It's been very nice.

Here are some pictures from this past month.

They aren't identical, but you can definitely tell they are brothers!

Showing off their matching outfits.

All dressed up in their sports pj's.


One month picture.

Zack at one month. He has owl pajamas on. I thought it was fitting because he sometimes looks like a little owl with those wide eyes!

Nick at one month. He doesn't look around quite as much as Zack. He prefers to sit and ponder things instead.

Macy giving Zack kisses. Sorry if you get a little seasick!
Macy giving Nick kisses. She sure does love her little brothers.

3 comments:

Denny and Denise said...

I am so EXCITED to see everyone...I miss and love you all.

sarah jean said...

oh my goodness I loved all the pics of the boys. Its funny how different they look. I can't figure out who looks like who?!?!?! Oh and my little Macy is such a good big sister. She is getting so big. I just love all y'all!!

Rachel said...

I cannot believe that they are one month already!!!