Monday, February 6, 2012

From My Sweetheart

I wandered into the bedroom the other day and this is what I found on the bed. Andy left it there, "just because". What a sweet husband I have. And so creative too!

Sweethearts Candy- "I am lucky because you are my sweetheart"
Riesen Candy- "You are the riesen I get up in the morning"
Hot Tamales Candy- "I have the hots for you"
100 Grand Candy- "Our love is worth more than 100 grand "
Kiss Bubble Bath- "I'm bubbly all over with love and excitement"
Honey- "You are sweeter than honey"
Hunt's Ketchup- "I could hunt all over the Earth and not find a more perfect person"
Tootsie Pops- "I can't lick any of my problems without you"
Candle- "You light up my life"
Moon Pie- "Prettiest girl from here to the moon"

4 comments:

Denny and Denise said...

What a wonderful boy..he must have had wonderful parents. :) You deserve all of this...

sarah jean said...

What a sweet husband! I trained him well.

Papa D said...

Well done Andy

thefrommfam said...

Oh my gosh what a cute husband!!! So sweet.