Macy loves to sing. Anyone who knows her knows that she sings and hums all day long. Lately she loves to sing the ABC Song and Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam.
Macy is learning her letters. She loves to point them out on the TV, clothes, books, everywhere! I often hear her saying, "It's a Y", "O", "K", "E", "A", "U", "I" and many others.
Some of Macy's new words and phrases include, "Uh oh. It's broken", "want milk", "water", "chocolate", and "hair".
Macy likes to comb her hair with her Princess brush. We may have a little Princess Ariel on our hands because she also likes to try and comb her hair with her toothbrush and fork.
One day this past month I looked over at Macy while she was in her booster seat eating and she had her arms folded and eyes closed. She whispered a few words then said, "Amen!" Her first prayer.
Macy looking like such a big girl.Macy showing off her "big girl" pony tail.

Macy at 21 months.
3 comments:
She is a very amazing, beautiful, smart and fabulous little girl....I love her very much and miss her so much.
I love her little hair in a pony tail. She's so adorable.
Love my little Macy!
Post a Comment