Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our Blog

Andy and I decided to start a blog. We'll start with a little bit about us: We got married June 7th, 2008 and shortly after moved to New York City. Andy is attending Long Island University in Brooklyn and is studying Health Science with an emphasis in Coaching and Conditioning. Stefany is working at a fertility clinic in the city and is enjoying her first job in the "real world". Our hobbies include riding the subway to Jack's 99c store where we get our food, sheets, blankets, schools supplies, socks, etc., etc., etc. We also enjoy hosting all our friends and family that come to visit us in the city. Finally, we like nothing more than to spend our Tuesday nights in front of the T.V. watching the Biggest Loser Families! The End.

6 comments:

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

Just out of curiosity, is everything at Jack's 99 cent store cost less than a dollar?

sarah jean said...

yeah i'm so glad you have a blog!!!! now you need to show us some pics!! i want to see you and your apartment and the view from your window... i want to see it all!!!
sarah

Becca and Ashton said...

YAY for the blog. congrats, its fun and it gets more and more addicting!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I can do this now and I really miss you two very much and I want to go to the 99 cent store...next, I am going to get myself a fun little camera and I will pics of dad and I...we do so many funny things...and on the Biggest Loser...I REALLY dislike Vicki...enough said. Yeah, I can blog

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

Vicki is the most disgusting person ever on the show. I am a little disappointed in this season, they have never had hostility like this before.

birdeeb said...

I love it! ;o) You guys are so cute! It will be nice to see how NY is treatin' ya...It would be so cool to go to NY...can I come visit? ;o)