I am going to start writing my thoughts each week. They will often cover sports, politics, and entertainment. I believe this is the purpose of a blog, and who am I to change tradition.
Survivor. This has been an interesting season. Now Randy was the worst person I have seen on the show. However I really really dislike Sugar his mortal enemy.
I would like to see Matty, Kenny and Bob as the final three.
4 comments:
I agree with you...I really did not like Randy but I did feel bad for him when they are starting laughing at him over the fake immunity idol.
It was a such an intense episode last night! Good thoughts
I like the old guy who is left, whatever his name is. Sorry I haven't seen it very much. I think that I liked him the night that we watched it when I was in NY. Still like him. LIked the guy who wore the suit to tribal council, too.
Rachel I think that all of your faves are gone, much like the Red Sox in the playoffs.
Post a Comment