Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fall Fun Day 43 (Tuesday, September 7)

Summer is over so I cannot call the posts "Summer Vacation" anymore. I have decided to go with a fall theme and call the posts "Fall Fun" keeping the continuing day tally. Macy and I aren't going back to New York City, just counting the days until Andy is back with us and we can be together as a family again. Until then we will have daily blogs documenting Macy as she grows and changes!

Today Macy and I stayed at home and played together. I was tired for some reason so I got Macy to take some good, long naps with me. We had a good time together!


Macy and GeGe. I caught her right at the tail end of a smile.

Macy flopped over looking at the world from a different perspective. What a silly girl!

No comments: