Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall Fun Day 56 (Monday, September 20)

Today Andy came home!!!! We were sooo excited. Our family has been apart for nearly two months (a full two February's). It was hard, I would not recommend it, and I NEVER want to do it again. Thus ends the every day blogs. We still want to blog often to keep everyone up-to-date on Macy and how she is growing and changing, but you all won't be privy to the in's and out's of every single day of our lives . . . sorry! :)



We got a video of Macy and her reaction to seeing her Daddy again!

Reunited!


Happy Family!

So glad to have Daddy back! (And so is the girl in the background).

3 comments:

{ Missemmelle } said...

I love these pictures! Glad you can be a family together again. And I love the sign you made!

Papa D said...

I really like your new picture. What a great looking family!

GeGe Denise said...

I love all these pictures...such a cute family...