If you like pictures of Macy you will really like this post because there are a ton!Macy playing in her room
Macy showing off her full mouth of teeth.
Monday, December 5, 2011
Macy Turns 19 Months
Macy turned 19 months last Friday. She is growing by leaps and bounds. I can barely keep up with her. Here are a few things she has been up to:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Oh my gosh I miss that little girl...I cannot wait to hear her say Aww man and Tebow...Stefany, she looks just like you...miss you all, love you more.
she kills me!!! what a fun, silly little girl! love her!!
She has so much expression on her face. Great pictures!
That's so cute! She's grown up so much since we've seen her. Although in one of the comments I read the word "binkis" as "bikinis" and was concerned how you were raising your sons.
i love these pictures!
Post a Comment