Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Rodgers and Hendrickson Weekend!

Stefany, Becca, and Ashton on a Subway to the
Staten Island Ferry
Andy and Stefany on a Subway!!!
Andy and Stefany with the Statue of Liberty
in the distance.
The NYC skyline. Something about the amount
of light made this picture look like this . . . ask
Ashton if you want a more educated explanation!
Andy and his new police hat on the ferry.
NYC Skyline with a silly man's hat in the way >:(
Andy and Stefany with part of the skyline.
Andy during the first snow of the winter!! (You can kind
of see it if you look at the light from the cars' headlights).

Becca and Ashton were in town for the weekend. On Friday Andy and the Rodgers family visited Broadway, Central Park, 5th Avenue, and Bryant Park. For dinner we all had fabulous burgers at the restaurant "Stand" in Greenwich Village.
On Saturday we all took a quick stroll by the Museum of Natural History then headed to Central Park. While there we visited the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir. Later that evening we took a ferry to Staten Island where we got a wonderful view of the Statue of Liberty on the way there and a magnificent view of the NYC skyline on the way back.
This weekend was so much fun! We hope that Ashton, Becca, and Ella will be back soon for an extended stay!!!! :)

6 comments:

sarah jean said...

i think you have a better chance of seeing the snow fall from the light reflecting off andy's head!!! also i am so jealous of all ya'll. i am for sure visiting soon!!
sarah

Becca and Ashton said...

oh i love it! More good times to follow next summer i hope!

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

Oh how creative Sarah. I cannot believe that you have never told a bald joke before. Way to go

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures...all of you (I am including Sarah in that group since she will be visiting soon) should work for the city of New York as advertisement for a great place to visit and have fun.

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

Well thank you, it helps having a photographer with vision and attractive women to pose. I think you are on to something

birdeeb said...

I like the pictures! Haha I noticed Andy bought a Police & Fire department hat... ;o) And I saw he wasn't wearing them in a couple of pictures...Did you make him take them off? I think it's funny ;o) LOL!!