Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finals

So I do not remember Rachel freaking out the week before finals. How was that possible, I have 3 finals next week and I just might.

Two of them will be brutal and the third one will be worse it is 20 pages long and 300 questions. Those are not exaggerations and all of the questions are either fill in the blank, short answer or essay.

7 comments:

sarah jean said...

that sounds horrible... i would never ever ever want to do that! unless they were questions about fudge.
what is your favorite kind of fudge?
how do you feel when you eat fudge?
do you share your fudge?

i feel like i would do well on this quiz!
sarah

Anonymous said...

There is a reason that I am not a college graduate...I cannot imagine doing finals...actually, I did do finals when at Ricks College...I missed one because I screwed up the time schedule...I took it in the instructors office while he ate his tuna sandwich...I got an A...but be that as it may (I love using that in a sentence...)I will keep you in my prayers...and I am sure that you will do well...I would also do well re: fudge or Christmas movies...

Miquelyn Hollingsworth said...

Good luck with it all!!

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

It is a nutrition class, so I will hope for fudge questions.

Rachel said...

Grad school was mostly papers, and as I am like dad with the organization, I worked on them through the quarter so I wouldn't stress at finals. I'm sorry yours sounds horrible. Maybe you should switch to Social Work? :)

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

I would switch to Social work, but who will support my family?

birdeeb said...

You gonna do anything fun after finals? Something to look forward to succeeding past this tough time??