Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Independence Day!!!

For the 4th of July we went to our friends' apartment around the corner. They live in a high rise and have windows facing the Hudson where this year's fireworks display was.
This is a nice view of the sunset.


In the distance you can see the Macy's barge where the fireworks were shot from.


This is the view we had!!!


Our silhouettes while watching the fireworks.



More fireworks.



This is outside our window. There were TONS of people walking back from the fireworks display.

6 comments:

Miquelyn Hollingsworth said...

Wow! That looks like you had an amazing view!!

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

Stefany really captured some great pics. And the final pic looks like we have bars on our window. We don't that is the fire escape

GeGe Denise said...

What fabulous pictures...I am loving the skyline...what a beautiful view. I cannot wait to see you and the city.

sarah jean said...

that looks so awesome!!

Papa D said...

Wow those were fantastic pictures...I want to be in New York

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

Our goal was to make people want to come live here near us, I think that these pics might have helped