She put the English Muffins in the Flavorwave oven since we do not have a toaster.
We also do not have an over, so she cooked the Ham in the Flavorwave also.
The recipe called for some special boiling thing which we do not have. She is so smart she improvised. What you are seeing is the cooking of the Hollandaise Sauce she made from scratch.
Here is the bacon being put on the English muffin
Some recipes call for either Bacon or Ham, that was not good enough for Stefany, she wanted me to have both.
I did not even know that Poached eggs were a real thing, she did and she made them
Here is the masterpiece with the sauce on top, you will also notice some wonderful hash browns that she made.As you can tell this was a wonderful meal, she did an amazing job.
Thanks Stefany, I love you
P.S. my card made reference to her love for Keanu Reeves, how awesome is that
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, I love Eggs Benedict and those look better than the ones I had on the Cruise!!! Stefany, I am so impressed. What a wonderful wife you are
um i dont even like eggs benedict and that looks delicious. woot woot stef!
this is my second look at everything and I am still jealous and envious of the great looking eggs benedict.
This is just so Stefany! She was always doing the most amazing projects and her finished products were always flawless. Looks delcious!
Post a Comment