Monday, July 20, 2009

Do Hugh Recognize Hughs Singing With Hugh?

9 comments:

Rachael and Brad Huntsman said...

I'm not sure Hugh it is, but IMDB say's that it's Scott Porter. But Hugh knows?

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

You two need to start watching the greatest show since The OC. Go buy Friday Night Lights, you will not be disappointed.

Rachel said...

I love Pop Goes My Heart

Papa D said...

I also like Friday Night Lights. However I don't have any idea what that has to do with the Hugh question...Maybe I am getting old.

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

Dad, the guy singing with Hugh Grant is Jason Street

sarah jean said...

i can't believe that is jason street! i also can't believe that it took me five years to figure out what hugh hugh hugh meant!! i'm not smart. i bow down to stefany's superior knowledge because i watched the video several times and i had no idea!! you rock my world

Papa D said...

Now it get it. That is odd that it is Jason Street

GeGe Denise said...

oh my gosh...I am a little late to this one because I would always looks at work and they get VERY cranky when I play U tube so I just now saw it...How old is Jason Street?

GeGe Denise said...

I just watched this video again...I love the song...thanks, Steph