10 Days 'Til Christmas
So we have been falling behind a bit with the Countdown, I apologize! I have been having a hard time catching Macy in a good mood at the same time that I have a free moment to try and capture a good picture. Plus, Macy has discovered the number on her chest and likes to pull it off and try to crinkle it! Agh! I have to try and distract Macy from the number, but not distract her too much so that she is not interested in smiling . . . it is NOT as easy as one might think! We did have a great double photo shoot this evening. Here are some extra photos to enjoy!
3 comments:
Very well done....
I could eat this little girl right up...she is so adorable and photogenic...
She is so cute-- I can't believe how big she is already!
...Is that a random little curl of long hair that I see on her left side??? :)
Post a Comment