We had a wonderful Christmas. We got to spend half the day in Spokane and half the day in Pullman and Macy got to change into like five different outfits! Even though I took hundreds of pictures, I wish we had more!!! Hope you enjoy these!

Macy trying to grab the cookies for Santa.

Macy getting a good stretch first thing Christmas morning.

Macy got a nice soft bear from Santa in Spokane.
Macy showing off her ballerina skills.

Our Family.

Macy got a pink laptop from Santa in Pullman.

Macy had so much fun it was scary!

Family pic in front of the Christmas tree.

Macy confused as to why I am making her lay on the ground.
Macy and Daddy

Macy trying to crawl.
1 comment:
I absolutely love your family picture!!! and the one in front of your tree in Pullman is great as well...the ones of Macy are just so wonderful...she is such a little cutie.
Post a Comment