Friday, December 3, 2010

Macy's Seven Month Birthday and Christmas Countdown

Yesterday Macy turned seven months old. I can't believe how big she is getting! She has been scooting around backwards lately, but I don't think she knows yet that she is moving. Here are her "birthday" pictures.

Also, check out Macy's Christmas Countdown featured daily at the top of the blog and a running count can be found on the left hand side!









4 comments:

sarah jean said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I can't even say how much i love this post!!!! I miss my little Macy Bell so much. i serioulsy talk about her to my friends way too much. I think my new favorite thing is Macy's countdown to Christmas!!!

ps: please give her a half birthday high five for me!!!

GeGe Denise said...

These pictures are amazing!!! She is so cute. I miss you guys...and by the way, My friends at work love Macy as well.

Papa D said...

Great pics. I can't wait to see her move around!!!

GeGe Denise said...

Oh my heck...she is SOOOOO cute...I miss her...hopefully we will see you all tonight...unless we get snow as predicted...oh well...either way...I love that little girl.