For the last three weeks or so at least one person in our house has been sick. The boys had it the easiest as they have only had one round of runny/stuffy noses. Macy, Andy, and I have had several rounds each. I will be feeling better and then all of a sudden get a lot worse. Poor Andy ended up with a sinus infection and pink eye (not the contagious kind). Hopefully we will be at the end of our sicknesses soon!
Here are some pictures of the kids and Andy wrestling from this weekend because I know you all have missed seeing pics of our family.
2 comments:
I have missed seeing pics. I always miss seeing pics. Funny that Andy is wrestling all of them. He could take all us girls no problem. Tickeling was the only way I could maybe win....but tickeling was against the rules. Well I've rambled on long enough now. I miss you guys a lot. High fives for everyone.
I love these pictures...such a cute and fun family.
Post a Comment