Here is Macy telling us all about her new toy! She was talking a lot, but when I started the video she got a little upset.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Summer Vacation Day 11 (Friday, August 6)
Today we went back up to Spokane to see Papa and GeGe Hendrickson! Macy is always such a good little traveler. She slept most of the way there and then the rest of the time just looked out the window and sang along to the radio. She was singing to the Beatles as we headed out of Pullman. :)
Before we left, Macy spent some time in her swing. Uncle Ryan gave her this little basketball and she was very interested in it. I'm sure Daddy will be proud!
Macy had an explosion right after we got to Spokane. We got her all cleaned up and took a picture for Daddy before she needed another outfit change.
Here is Macy telling us all about her new toy! She was talking a lot, but when I started the video she got a little upset.
Here is Macy telling us all about her new toy! She was talking a lot, but when I started the video she got a little upset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that's a really cute blue outfit!
She threw it on the GROOOOOUND!
and I want to say that I look like I weigh in at around 300#....Ahhhh.
Post a Comment