Today Macy and I got to go to Church with GeGe and Papa. Right after the Sacrament GeGe took Macy to hold her. A couple minutes later GeGe was adjusting Macy and we realized that Macy had had a diaper explosion! It was all over GeGe's shirt and Macy's dress. We rushed to the Mother's Room to clean up. We stripped Macy down and got her diaper changed. We came home so GeGe could change and so we could get the clothes in the washer ASAP. GeGe went back to church and Macy got dressed and went down for a nap!
The "Before" Pictures:
2 comments:
oh man i am so jealous of pretty much everyone in these pics!! macy is so cute and so his gigi and papa
I must say that being pooped on by such an adorable little girl is not as bad as it sounds...she was very sweet and so cute and then suddenly it was just there...I love that little girl. Stefany felt much worse about it than I did...love you, Stefany.
Post a Comment