Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer Vacation Day 21 (Monday August 16)

Today was a great day! Macy got to spend a lot of time playing with Ella. They both had a lot of fun.

Macy was taking a nap this morning and Ella was playing upstairs. I went to check on Macy and this is what I found!!!







Macy dropped her rattle and she leaned forward and tried to grab it with her feet!


Macy and Mommy. (Mommy looks a little tired).

Macy and Ella playing after Macy's nap.





Macy and GeGe.


Macy, Papa, and Ella taking a walk to get the mail.

3 comments:

sarah jean said...

ok i realize that i comment every single day....but that's because all your pictures are so cute!! ella climbing in macy's crib is priceless. seeing everyone together makes me so excited to visit!!

GeGe Denise said...

I love the picture of Papa taking the girls out to get the mail...so sweet.

Rachel said...

So so cute!