Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer Vacation Day 32 (Friday, August 27)

So it's been a month since we left NYC. *sigh* We are missing Daddy/Andy more than ever and hope that we get to see him soon! In the meantime, Macy just continues to be cute like always. :)

Macy doing some Tummy Time.

Macy was getting tired of Tummy Time so I gave her a toy.

And of course, directly into the mouth it goes!


What are you looking at Macy?

Another phone!


Look how close to rolling over Macy is! This picture doesn't even show how far back she can tilt her head and how far over she can move her hips!

3 comments:

Becca and Ashton said...

i miss Macy. and you

Anonymous said...

Are you and Macy gone from NYC for good now?? I've been wondering about this and confused by the never-ending "vacation" days! How hard it must be for you two to be away from Andy/Daddy!

GeGe Denise said...

I love seeing this little girl...she is amazing.