Today Macy Belle rolled over! She was having some tummy time and I said, "Are you going to roll over?" and the next thing I knew she did! She rolled from her tummy to her back! I wish I had got it on video, but there was no way I could've known that she would actually do it! I am so proud of her!

Macy was so tired this morning, but would not sleep until she had her blanket and could sit in front of the sun.


Macy so happy to be having some tummy time! It looks like she is about to roll over in this picture.

Macy out on her morning walk with her sun hat.

Macy holding one of her heavy bottles all by herself completely upright.

Macy out on her afternoon walk.
Macy and Mommy giggling together.
2 comments:
We are so proud of our little granddaughter
my niece is a genius!!! you two giggling is the cutest thing i've ever seen. andy must be going crazy without you!!
Post a Comment