Saturday, February 21, 2009

Celebrity Sightings

So we have been living in New York City and today we had our second celebrity sighting. Our first one was in December. While we were walking down 42nd Street on our way to the Dallas BBQ for some dinner we saw none other than Barry Williams from The Brady Bunch going into Chevy's Restaurant. It was so exciting I could barely eat. (The food there was really good though, I suggest it to anyone coming to NYC).

Today on our way home from shopping at the BBB (Bed, Bath, and Beyond) we saw Hoda Kotb! Hoda co-hosts the last hour of NBC's Today Show with Kathie Lee Gifford. Again, VERY exciting. I have included some pictures of Barry and Hoda in case any of you are unfamiliar with these celebrities, and so you can see what we saw (though of course our sighting was in person) and be oh so jealous! :)

Barry Williams of Brady Bunch fame
Hoda Kotb from the Today Show

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was very excited that you saw Hoda...but was at my brother Dan's son Peter's wedding and could not really respond the way I wanted to and besides it takes me forever to text so anyhoo, that is exciting. I really like her. Kathy Lee makes me nuts but I do like Hoda. I do not know if I would know her if I saw her on the street so good job. I must also say, that of all the Brady Bunch men Barry Williams is the nicest looking. I have seen him when I would occasionally watch that reality show with Christopher Knight and Adrian (which was not a proud moment for me but watching them is like watching a train wreck...you know you should look away but you just can not help yourself to see what happens) and he seems like a nice man and he is very handsome.

So job well done Stefany and Andy on your star watch.

On a side note...the wedding was nice...their little boy Abe is almost 2 and adorable so I am glad they got married. My brother Dan was so excited that Dad and I and Loren and Lynnette would come. Sabrina was also very happy. They had a nice reception as well. Billy and his wife Erica live in Panama (he is with the diplomatic corps) and their little girl Amelia is darling (she is almost 3) and just loves shoes...she had some adorable red ones on and I almost had her convinced to let me wear them. My brother Dave did not come...bad move on his part I think but whatever. I must say that I was very glad we went to support Dan and Sabrina and I am sorry I am not more a part of their life but sure do love them.

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

It is not too late to be more into their lives.

It sounds like a great day. Were Pam and Rich there?

Anonymous said...

Pam and Rich were not there. I am not sure they were invited...but you are right...I need to keep in better touch with Dan and Sabrina.

I hope you both had a great Sunday.

I will talk to you later.

Papa D said...

I have only seen the Saturday Night Live take-off on Hoda and Kathy Lee and it makes it sound like Kathy Lee is obnoxious and Hoda just sits there not believing it is happening.

Rachel said...

Hoda and Barry. Two great celebs that you've spotted off of two great tv shows :).