Yes!!! That was me favorite of your sightings!
That should have been my favorite rather than me favorite.I don't normally talk like Popeye the Sailor.
dad that was really funny!! i laughed really hard! and andy i am way jealous
Yes, that was a good sighting and rather personal...yeah!!!
I also laughed very hard at the "me favorite" comment. Andy said I couldn't have any more Moutain Dew because of it. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.
I love the new look...it is so you, Stefany...fabulous!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yes!!! That was me favorite of your sightings!
That should have been my favorite rather than me favorite.
I don't normally talk like Popeye the Sailor.
dad that was really funny!! i laughed really hard! and andy i am way jealous
Yes, that was a good sighting and rather personal...yeah!!!
I also laughed very hard at the "me favorite" comment. Andy said I couldn't have any more Moutain Dew because of it. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.
I love the new look...it is so you, Stefany...fabulous!
Post a Comment