Saturday, February 14, 2009

It takes time

So I was laying in bed this morning and my wonderful wife forgot my name. How did I discover this, you may ask. You decide, here is her question.

"Are you Antsy"

I should not assume the worst, I guess it might just be that she is developing a NYC accent and putting plurals where they do not belong. Like where are yous guys going?

But just for the record, my name is Andy!

4 comments:

Papa D said...

"Antsy" sounds to me like a cute name that she has for you.

Stefany said...

Here is the real story: I was laying in bed trying to sleep and my husband was moving his legs around and wouldn't sit still. So I asked, "are you antsy?". By antsy I meant the standard dictionary definition "restless or impatient; fidgety". I was not calling him some other man's name, but he thought he was soooo funny.

Anonymous said...

I love it! That too is like his father...sometimes Denny is very "Antsy" and moves his legs all over the place...I guess we could call them antsys.

sarah jean said...

ok this story just made me laugh out loud so hard. i think it is absolutely hilarious!!