Saturday, February 14, 2009

St. Valentine's Day

I woke up at like 7:30 this morning and couldn't sleep. I read for a while then I got a great idea. "I will make breakfast in bed for Andy," I thought. So I did. Here is a picture of the finished product before I went in to wake Andy up:
Tadah!!!!

And here is Andy after I gave it to him:
He doesn't look too impressed. :(

He's a little more excited here, but he looks a little drugged because I woke him up, he felt sick, and I put a camera flash in his face.

Happy Valentine's Day

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am IMPRESSED!!! I woke up early (6am after going to sleep at 12:45am) and read the paper and watched CMT. So I am ashamed of myself...I did not even think of making Den breakfast...and Andy looks so cute.

NCAA2PROSPORTS said...

I have not felt well for a couple of days. I tried to smile and keep my eyes open. I cannot multi-task first thing in the morning.

The food was excellent

Becca and Ashton said...

way to be an awesome Valentine!

sarah jean said...

oh my gosh you are so adorable!! i love the convo hearts on there... so so clever!!! andy i love your pj's where did you get them???